It's often overlooked, but flooring is one of the most important parts of your home or business. It needs to look nice, sure, but it also needs to be dependable. You don't want to be replacing those new floors in a few years, no matter how pretty they might look at the moment. No option will give you that combination of aesthetic appeal and reliability quite like epoxy floors.
So whether you're looking to resurface your garage, design your new office space, or anywhere in between, Garrett Painting's epoxy flooring could be the perfect option for you. We specialize in vinyl chip floors and offer hundreds of colors with quick, safe installation. The epoxy floor we put down is going to be the floor you're still walking across a decade from now, but it's so durable that only you will know how long it's been there.
Garrett Painting's epoxy floors...
- Offer a flawless appearance
- Are easy to clean
- Will not yellow over time
- Are industrial strength
Benefits of V8 High-Performance Epoxy Floor Coatings
- No VOCs
- Can be installed down to 0F (-17 C)
- Easy to clean
- UV resistant; will not yellow! Ideal for outside
- Installed by certified, trained professionals
- Industrial Strength
- Creates a seamless floor
Types of V8 High-Performance Epoxy Floor Coatings
- Hybrid XT (Xtra Tough) Full Chip Vinyl System: A durable, industrial strength, easy to clean, colorful flake system that is great for locker rooms, cafeterias, garages, restrooms, patios, and more.
- Hybrid XT (Xtra Tough) Full Chip Mica System: A fancy, all-natural mineral that looks similar to granite. It is great in showrooms, bathrooms, entryways, and anywhere that deserves a rich look.
- Hybrid XT/6.0 Epoxy Platinum Color Pigment System: Try a metallic or “stained concrete” look on your floor. Great for boutiques, kitchens, garages, bars, and more!
- Hybrid XT (Xtra Tough) Quartz Double Broadcast System: Creates a textured surface that prevents slip and falls. Similar in size to a grain of sand, the granules come in a variety of blends. Great for outdoors! Will not yellow from the sun and is durable against the elements.
- Hybrid XT (Xtra Tough) Solid Color System: Give your floors a uniformly smooth, high gloss look with a solid color. Can be installed in a variety of colors.
- Hybrid XT (Xtra Tough) Clear System: Give your stamped concrete, exposed aggregate, concrete countertops, or wood the protection they deserve. The glossy finish will protect against the elements and will not yellow with UV exposure.
- 6.0 High-Performance Epoxy: The V-8 6.0 High-Performance Epoxy is a smooth or textured, high gloss, aesthetically pleasing industrial strength epoxy coating designed for medium to heavy mil applications. It is a two part, 100% solids coating for concrete floors that face daily abuse from forklifts, heavy machinery, etc. It has good chemical and abrasion resistance and comes in twelve different colors.
Much like flooring, countertops can be a crucial aspect of your home or business. That’s why we use the most durable, heat resistant, UV resistant and longest lasting resin on the market.
Premium FX Poxy is a 100% solid and Zero VOC formulated epoxy that is applied at 100 mils or thicker. It is also heat resistant to 500F (260C) and UV resistant, making it recommended for both indoor or outdoor use. Made in the USA and fifteen times thicker than other epoxies on the market, this Premium FX Poxy is unlike any other today. Most other epoxies are only 5 mils thick and prone to peeling and fading. Our product will last a lifetime without peeling, breaking, scratching or fading. Premium FX Poxy can be installed in your home without a mask because there is no odor and no harmful evaporative chemicals. No product on the market compares to Premium FX Poxy in clarity, thickness, and non-yellowing.
Benefits of Premium FX Poxy
- Zero VOC (Volatile Organic Content), which means no solvents or harmful odors to breathe, so no need to wear a respirator or worry about ventilation before, during or after application
- It’s seamless, rock hard and non-porous, which eliminates staining and the need to reseal like natural stone
- No unsanitary joints or grout lines that attract bacteria, yeast, fungi or other microorganisms
- Highest UV-resistance in the industry, safe for both Indoor and Outdoor applications
- Heat resistant to 500F (260C), which is more than twice as hot as boiling water, enough to set a hot pan directly from burner to countertop!
- Rock hard, durable, scratch & impact resistant to 15,000 psi, five times stronger than concrete
- Thickness of 100 mils or more, creating an extreme 3D effect
- Quick application, ready to use in as little as 36 hours and 100% odor-free
Easy and Effective Resurfacing
Removing tile and repairing the underlying surface can be very costly and time consuming. Sometimes the mess and time it takes cleaning is something you or your customers are not willing to do. When tile extends underneath other surfaces such as cabinets or backsplash, this can create an even greater problem. You have to decide if you want to fill the house with dust by cutting the tile off at the edge, or should you remove whatever is covering the tile? All these options are expensive, time consuming and involve physical labor. Instead, Premium FX Poxy can be poured directly over the top of old tile, turning a usually expensive 8-day job into a quick elegant countertop, bar top or table top that is cost effective and doesn't exhaust time or resources.
Premium FX Poxy Can Go Over:
- Butcher Block
- Reclaimed Wood
- Plywood or MDF/MDX
- All types of metal
- Vitually any other surface!
Garrett Painting has worked in the finest homes in Columbia for 15 years, and our crews are trained and retrained again in excellent customer service. You will find our employees are ALWAYS clean, courteous, and friendly. We are very aware of our surroundings, and we are experienced in working around children, pets, and your valuable belongings. We always use quality products because quality epoxy goes on better, looks better, and lasts longer. Learn more about selecting epoxy flooring and countertops today.