About the owner and the team
Shane Garrett founded Garrett Painting to provide service to the mid-Missouri area more than 15 years ago. Since that time, Shane has grown his company based on principles he grew up learning – quality work always pays off in the long run and the details matter. Shane knew early on that good customer service and word of mouth advertising was the key to running a successful business. It wasn’t long before his reputation as an excellent painter began to grow.
Today, Garrett Painting is proud to count many of their first customers as continued customers. We know that when we do a job well, our customers become our best supporters and that their home is our calling card.
With a total of 14 employees, Shane leads a dedicated crew of painters, each trained and held to the highest standards.
Accredited by the Better Business Bureau, Garrett Painting is a member of the Columbia Home Builders Association and the Painters and Decorating Contractors of America (PDCA), a national trade association dedicated to the success of painting and decorating contractors through ethics, education, and excellence.
“It’s all about the process…
Fifteen years of experience, and team members that have been together for over a decade, have allowed us to develop processes for every phase of residential painting.
Our experienced team anticipates problems before they arise, and solid job planning ensures the process is orderly and organized.
Constant training of our processes and clear communication with our clients guarantees a successful project every time.”
Shane Garrett, Owner of Garrett Painting
The following list are basic fundamentals of how we do business – and reflect how we believe every customer should be treated.
- We will schedule your estimate appointment in a timely manner, at a time convenient for you.
- We will also supply your estimate in a timely manner, with a fair price and a detailed, clear estimate (no surprises).
- We will communicate clearly and regularly.
- Our team will show up on time and treat your home and family with respect.
- We will complete your job with accuracy and efficiency, so you can concentrate on more important things in your busy life.
- Our crew prides itself on attention to detail and cleanliness, plus being courteous and pleasant to work with.
- We use the best products and stand behind our work. We do the job right the first time.
Professional. Timely. Fair. A great finished project – and an enjoyable process along the way.
Garrett Painting prides itself on providing a painting experience that’s not just a job, but a joy for a customer to experience. Through an expert eye for detail, with an efficient, professional, and dependable team, we help finish your new and remodeled spaces into what you’ve been dreaming of.
Garrett Painting serves homeowners, builders, and commercial clients in Columbia, Jefferson City, Fulton, Mexico, and surrounding areas. We’ve painted 1,000s of houses, and we care for each one as if it were our own.